GOOGLE ADWORD

Advertise your business on Google

No matter what your budget, you can display your ads on Google and our advertising network. Pay only if people click your ads.

New! Want help getting started with AdWords for your medium or
large-sized business? Contact our sales team.

Friday, December 25, 2009

President, others visit Quaid’s mausoleum

Updated at: 1754 PST, Friday, December 25, 2009

President, others visit Quaid’s mausoleum KARACHI: On the 133rd birth anniversary of the Founder of the Nation, the change of guard ceremony was held at Quaid’s mausoleum with guards, belonging to Pakistan Military Academy Kakul, handing responsibility.

President Asif Ali Zardari, Governor Sindh Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad, Chief Minister Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah and others visited Mazar-e-Quaid and offered prays and laid floral wreath.

Change of guard ceremony was held at Mazar-e-Quaid in the morning. A smartly turned out contingent of the Cadets from Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul mounted the guard at the Mazar of Quaid-e-Azam. Eight lady cadets are also included in the 80-member contingent.

Major General Raheel Sharif, Commandant Pakistan Military Academy, laid a wreath at the mazar, presented the salute and offered fateha after the change of guard ceremony.

0 comments :

Disclaimer

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide article free on the net. I am not providing these content , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of condition. I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation.