GOOGLE ADWORD

Advertise your business on Google

No matter what your budget, you can display your ads on Google and our advertising network. Pay only if people click your ads.

New! Want help getting started with AdWords for your medium or
large-sized business? Contact our sales team.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Blast kills at least two in Beirut

BEIRUT: At least two people were killed late Saturday in a mysterious blast that shook Hezbollah's stronghold in southern Beirut, a security official said, amid reports it could have targeted the Palestinian Hamas movement.

"At least two people have been killed and a number of others injured in an explosion in the southern suburbs" of Beirut where the Shiite Hezbollah movement has its headquarters, the official told media.

"The cause of the explosion has not yet been determined," the official added. Earlier the official national news agency said the blast could have been aimed at a member of the Palestinian Hamas movement in Lebanon.

The blast was "the result of three bombs placed under a car whose owner is said to be a member of Hamas," the agency said, adding that two people were wounded in the explosion.

But in a terse report, quoting unnamed security officials, Hezbollah's television said the "blast took place in an office of the Hamas movement causing casualties." It did not give further details.

Hamas spokesman Raafat Murra told media that the Palestinian Islamic movement has an office in the area where the blast occurred but could not immediately say if there were casualties among members of the group.

0 comments :

Disclaimer

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide article free on the net. I am not providing these content , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of condition. I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation.